Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Toys R Us Trip...

(Missing from the picture: pink hippo as someone already misplaced it!)

I went to Toys R Us yesterday to get in on the Hasbro game deals going on right now that I posted about earlier. They were out of Operation, I was really bummed, but I still got some good stuff...

I got:
Elefun = $12.99 - $5 coupon = $7.99, regularly $19.99
Cooties = $4.99, regularly $9.99
Ants in the Pants = $4.99, regularly $9.99
Pink Hippo Stuffed Elefun Friend = Free for buying any Elefun and friends game, regularly $9.99

Cost = $19.91 including $2 in tax
Got/will get = $5 Hasbro gift card and will get $3 rebate for Elefun and $2 rebate for both Cooties and Ants in the Pants = $12

So my total cost after gift card and rebates, will only be $7.91 for everything! That is an awesome deal.

These sales/deals go through today so you still have time to get in on them. I'd suggest calling ahead to check stock on the items you want to purchase as my store was running low and weren't sure whether they would get more or not. Go here to find your local store.

No comments:

Post a Comment