Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Monday, February 15, 2010

Organic BabyLegs as low as $2.95/pair!

UPDATE: It looks like the prices went up to $3.50/pair, a bit more than originally but still a good deal on organic babylegs!

Can I just tell you how crazy I thought the idea of leg warmers for babies were when I first heard about them? I thought it was one of the silliest things I had heard of, until I used them on my kids. I put them under cute dresses and skirts when my daughter was learning to walk and crawl to protect her legs. I also layered them under other clothes to give the kids extra warmth, but still have access for easy diaper changes. I now am in love with them and have more than I will ever need!

Now to where you can get this great deal... Go here.

It is a small business that I have ordered products from several times and always been very happy with the products and services. She also sells Baltic Amber, which I used for helping to alleviate painful teething for my kiddos.

I am so tempted to buy a few more pairs, please let me show some self restraint!!

No comments:

Post a Comment