Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Looking for some Wii deals?

Rumor has it that today Amazon is doing some lightning deals on Wii stuff all day today. Go to the page on Amazon here to view the current deal. Check back often because lightning deals on Amazon are only offered for a set amount of time or until the products sell out, which ever comes first. I'm not sure what Wii products they'll be offering up, but hopefully they will be something great!

I love shopping with Amazon, they have great customer service, fast shipping and I earn free Amazon gift cards to use toward my purchases by using Swagbucks for my internet searching. Not sure what Swagbucks is, go here for my earlier post about it to learn about it and get signed up. Get paid to do what you are already doing.

(Thanks, SD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment