Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome CW2 Daybreak Viewers!



Shell gas stations have a promotion going on right now where you buy 10 gallons or more of gas and get voucher stamped by clerk to get buy one, get one free ski tickets at Copper Mountain, Crested Butte, Loveland, Monarch, Sunlight or Winter Park. Certain blackout dates apply. Head over here for more information about this deal.

This Saturday, January 14th, IKEA is having a BYOF (Bring Your Own Friends Day) and if you RSVP on their facebook page here you will be able to print an offer for a free blue bag, free breakfast until 11 am and buy one, get one free lunch from 12-4pm. They will also be doing gift card drawings throughout the day.

Buca di Beppo has a printable coupon good for $10 off a $20 or more purchase good through Sunday, January 15th. Get this money saving coupon here.

Go ice skating for FREE at Southwest Rink at Skyline Park through February 14th. Skate completely free if you have your own skates or rent skates for only $2. Fun events like DJs on Friday nights, learn to skate on Saturday mornings, Saturday brings in live entertainment and Sunday afternoon is family entertainment. Head over here for more information about this fun activity.

Jamba Juice has some great printable coupons good through January 19th get a Fit 'n Fruitful 16-oz. smoothie for $2, a 12-oz. Probiotic Fruit & Yogurt Blends and a 16-oz. Coldbuster Smoothie for only $2. Head over here to print out these great coupons!

Mimi’s CafĂ© has a printable coupon good through Friday for a free 4 pack of muffins with any $7.99 or more breakfast or $8.99 or more lunch or dinner purchase. These 4 packs of muffins usually retail for $5.99, so this is a significant savings with this coupon.

Finally, we talked about shopping sales and clearance and this can save you lots of money. I shop after holiday sales to stock up on items for the next year. This year I snagged some full sized Nutcrackers for only $1, down from $20, some PJs for my kiddos for next Christmas for 90% off and several ornaments and decorations. Our family has a tradition of giving the kids new PJs on Christmas eve to wear and by buying them a year ahead of time, I save a significant amount of money. This year I spent $5 on 4 pairs of PJs, if I would have waited to get them before Christmas next year and paid full price for them, I would have spent closer to $50 on them!

I also shop at the end of season clearance for clothing and items for my kids. I always keep my eyes open for winter jacket clearances as these are pretty pricey. This year I snagged a couple of dress jackets for $8 each, down from $27 each and 2 winter snow jackets from Children's Place for only $14 each, after clearance price and 20% off coupon. If you shop at certain stores regularly, it pays to sign up for their loyalty club, as this is how I got the additional 20% off of my purchase coupon. These jackets retail for $70 each - so I saved a ton of money and was still able to get my kids nice warm jackets for next winter. I also do this for clothing for my kids. Now that retailers are getting out their spring merchandise, they are marking down their winter clothing and shopping ahead for their clothes for next year can save you tons of money!

Feel free to look around this website for tons of other money saving ideas and tips. Some of my favorite ones are here, here, here and here. Please feel free to contact me directly at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com with any questions you may have after looking around the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment