Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The "i like book"...


I had never heard of this book until this deal came across my email. Right now through Weekly Plus (a daily deal site) they are offering up an "i like book" for only $12 which includes shipping, these regularly retail for around $25.

Never heard of these books? What they are is a journal of sorts to write down what you like about your partner or kids. I was so excited when I checked into these books and saw what they are all about that I ordered one for each of us in our family. What a great way to tell everyone what you like about them and make great memories. I can't wait to get ours and get started on our "i like" journey!!

Head over here for more information you will have to either create an account or log into your existing account and then you may have to click on the right side bar where additional deals are listed. You can then go ahead and purchase your own books and get started telling everyone what you like about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment