Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Supper Solutions on Groupon Today and Tomorrow!



Supper Solutions is the Groupon deal of the day. You can get $100 worth of food for only $50. Snag this deal through tomorrow here. These meals are great to have in your freezer to make on those crazy days or give to friends and family that have had a baby or surgery or just need some help!

I have to let you know that I am affiliated with Supper Solutions as I am still employed part time by their corporate office but also believe that this is a killer deal that you may want to get in on. I don't get any kickback from Supper Solutions for promoting this deal.

1 comment: