Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

Living Social - Another great daily deal site!

Can I just say that I want to be like the girl in the picture? I would love to be relaxing with a massage right now! But anyways, Living Social is another great daily deal site that you should sign up for their newsletter. I recently scored a $20 amazon gift card for only $10 through this site!! I've said it before, but I really do love all of the great discounts you can get with all of the great daily deal sites we have right now!

Head over here to sign up for their newsletter and get emails letting you know what the deals are!

No comments:

Post a Comment