Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

Free Fries at Chick-fil-A on March 4th!


Stop by your local Chick-fil-A next Friday, March 4th between 2-4 pm to receive a FREE medium order of waffle fries. You just have to mention that you are there to try out the new Heinz Dip & Squeeze ketchup to receive your FREE fries at partcipating locations. See more details about this giveaway here.

I'm super excited about the new ketchup as I love ketchup a lot and joke that the only reason I eat french fries is so that I can coat them in as much ketchup as possible!

I'll post a reminder about this next week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment