Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday Clearances!


Just a quick reminder to keep your eyes open for those after holiday clearances. I was at Target yesterday and they were already at 50% off holiday gear at my store. Each store is different on their clearance schedule, so it always varies depending on the store what discount you will get. I usually wait for 75-90% off to snag stuff as we really don't need anything and I like to get the best deals.

Also, Target usually does a twice a year clearance throughout their stores and it usually starts in January, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment