Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello Good Day Colorado Viewers!


First I want to say, welcome and thanks for stopping by. I would love to teach you how to save money not only on your Thanksgiving Dinner but also on your grocery bill, with not very much effort on your part. I usually save 60% or more on my grocery shopping trips and you can too!

I think there are 3 main steps to saving money on your grocery bill.

Meal Planning is the first step to saving some serious money on your grocery bill. Go here for more information on meal planning.

Couponing is the second step to save. Go here to get started learning how to use coupons effectively to save the most money possible.

Stockpiling is the third and final step to help you save. Go here for more information on this critical step.

Once you've read through the introductory information if you still have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Again, thanks for stopping by and I hope to be able to help you keep more of your hard earned money in your pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment