Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

Amazon - I love this store!


I know I've said it before but I love shopping on Amazon. Not only can I use swagbucks gift cards I've earned, I can also snag FREE shipping on almost anything. I'm not sure what deals they are planning for Cyber Monday, but Amazon usually has some great deals this time of year. I'd suggest checking them out for any of the holiday shopping you may need to do.

They have daily lightning deals which are usually greatly discounted items that you can find at the top of their homepage. They only last until sold out or for a specific amount of time, so you need to check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment