Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Monday, October 18, 2010

Chili's - Free Chips & Queso coupon!

Chili's Free Chips and Queso

I know I've posted this before, but thought it was worth mentioning again.

Join the Chili's Email Club to get the latest happenings, exclusive offers, and a FREE order of Skillet Queso & Chips. Click Here to sign up.

This is one of our favorite appetizers. I also love their fajitas for 2 - makes me hungry just thinking about it.

If you don't want to get email updates in your regular email account, consider creating a new free account that you use just for signing up for these kinds of deals - that is what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment