Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Restaurant.com gift certificates - 80% off again!


Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 125 X 125


Restaurant.com is at it again, once again they are offering 80% off of their gift certificates! You can score a $25 gift certificate for as low as $2 using code TOUCHDOWN at checkout. Remember to read the find print for each restaurant, as they vary from one to another.

Go here to score this great deal!

Remember, I usually buy purchase generic gift certificates when this promotion is running if the restaurants I want are not available. They usually "restock" their inventory at the beginning of the month so when the new month starts, I go and exchange my restaurant.com gift certificate for the actual restaurant I want to use it at. You can purchase these generic gift certificates in the middle box on the first page.


No comments:

Post a Comment