Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A couple of great Weekly Plus deals


Weekly Plus has a couple of deals I thought were worth mentioning.

Through today, you can get 2 rounds of 18 hole mini golf at Extreme Mini Golf in Westminster for only $5! What a fun family activity.

They also have a deal for a $15 haircut and style from one of 5 stylists in Denver, Littleton, Boulder, Greenwood Village and Arvada. Sounds like a great deal for a haircut.

Go here to log into or sign up for Weekly Plus account to get in on these great deals. Make sure you click on the button on the right hand side of the page that says view all Denver deals.

I am LOVING all of these daily deal websites - how about you?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't jumped on this wagon yet, but thinking of starting. I like that you are posting their deals; makes me think it might be worth the hassle of getting an email every day :)

    ReplyDelete