Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Friday, July 16, 2010

Lowe's Curtain Clearance - Up to 75% off!


Lowe's currently has some of their curtains on clearance up to 75% off. I got 4 brown 42" x 84" brown panels for less than $40! They retailed for $36 a piece, so I saved 75% on them. When I was at my local store, they still had a pretty big selection left. If you are in the market for some window coverings, then you may want to swing by Lowe's sometime soon.

Does anyone know any good deals on drapery rods to go with this great deal?

4 comments:

  1. I used to find great deals on drapery rods at Bed Bath and Beyond in their clearance area...coupled with one of their coupons and it's even better! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this great tip! We got some awesome curtains on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audreylane - So glad to hear you found some great ones too!

    ReplyDelete