Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Friday, June 25, 2010

Restaurant.com gift certificates are 80% off AGAIN!


Restaurant.com is having another great sale 80% off all gift certificates using code SUMMER when checking out to score $25 gift certificates for as low as $2! Make sure to read the find print on each offer as each restaurant has different terms for redeeming these.

A little hint, I actually purchase generic restaurant.com gift certificates when this promotion is running if the restaurants I want are not available. They usually "restock" their inventory at the beginning of the month so when the new month starts, I go and exchange my restaurant.com gift certificate for the actual restaurant I want to use it at. You can purchase these generic gift certificates in the middle box on the first page.

Go here to check out the selection of restaurants that participate around you and to get in on this great deal.

This and using coupons from the Entertainment Book are the only way the family and I go out to eat anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment