Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reader Update on the Safeway Deals...

Carmen left this awesome comment on the Safeway post, but I thought it had so much information on it, that I'd post it for everyone to see. Thanks for all the great information Carmen!

The Frozen Buy 4, get 4 mix and match. These are the sale prices that I can remember of the top of my head.

Starbucks Ice Cream, 1.99, there is a printable Q or a Safeway load to card Q, good for two..makes them 99 cents each.
Klondike Bars are 1.49, no Q that I used
Popsicles are 1.39, no Q that I used

Also part of the deal are Breyer's Ice Cream; Ben and Jerry's; and various other ice creams. Most of them are around 3 bucks but I think there are some coupons floating around.

CHEESE: Be sure to check all stores for sale prices on the Kraft Natural Cheese. I found them on sale at Safeway and on Clearance at Target. Apparently, they must be changing the style of bag because I was informed they will not be restocked after this sale in that same form.

FREE SUNKIST: 2-liter bottles on sale for 99 cents at Safeway. Q in SS 5/9. It says good only at King Soopers but is a manufactuer's Q and the cashier did not have an issue with it.

CHEAP Salad Dressing: Kraft salad dressings are 1.49 this week. 6/20 SS has a Q. Makes it 49 cents!!!

CHIPS: Kettle chips, They are on sale for 2.50.
6/13 SS has a Q...which makes them 1.50 each!

CHEAP Seasoning: Morton's Season-All on sale for 1.50. There was a Cellfire and Shortcuts Q to load to card or 6/20 RP has a Q that makes it 50 cents!!!

LUNCHMEAT: There was an in-store Q on Foster Farms lunchmeat which was BOGO Free. I got two packages, used two Q's and spent 1.70 for two or less than 80 cents apiece!!!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment