Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Sunday, June 13, 2010

King Soopers Summer of Savings Game


King Soopers has rolled out another instant win game to go along with their Summer of Savings. You can spin the wheel once a day for the next 90 days to try and win. I actually won a Bob Evans side dish my first time trying. Go here to get started playing.

Just make sure you have your King Soopers card attached to your account so that you can redeem your prizes. They should be loaded to your Sooper card and come off automatically when you use your card when checking out.

You can also go here to load ecoupons to your Sooper card to use as well.

Let us know what you win!

6 comments:

  1. I won on my first try as well. Does that mean we aren't eligible for anymore prizes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I can gather from the rules and forums is that it's one prize per prize period...and this games has three periods so a total of three prizes. It looks like the second period will start July 2nd possiby. I haven't won yet, so the next time I log in to play, I'll try to read the rules myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't seem to get this to work. I hit the King Soopers icon and nothing happens, but if i hit any other store it take me to their part of the web site, am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcia - I had the same thing happen to me a few times. I just tried it and it worked for me. Before I selected one of the other stores and when it got to the next screen I used my back button, selected King Soopers again and it worked. If you are still having issues, let me know and I'll see if I can come up with another link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the same issue. I ended up going to kingsoopers.com and clicking on the link there when it came up and had it finally work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've updated the link in the original post, it should work better now!

    ReplyDelete