Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Whole Foods One Day Sale - Tomorrow Only!


Whole Foods is having their weekly one day sale tomorrow (Wednesday, May 19th) and the deal of the day is 60% off Nature's Gate Sunscreen!! It includes Aquablock, Sportblock and Kid's Fragrance Free varieties. They usually retail for $8.99 but tomorrow you can score them for only $3.49 each, for a 4 oz. container.

I am a strong believer in using healthier products, especially on my kids and these sunblocks are rated pretty safe on the skin deep database. The skin deep database is an independent group that tests and rates the safety of many cosmetics products. It is a great website with tons of useful information.

I know where I will be going tomorrow to get stocked up on sunscreen for the summer - this is an AWESOME DEAL!! I've never used this brand before but looked around some websites and the reviews of these products seems to be pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment